At Palazzo Law Boutique we advise international clients, including corporations, governments and trade associations in various industry sectors. Unlike a customs clearance agent, we offer you bespoke legal advice and assistance on customs laws and regulations.
Classification, valuation, marking, labelling, and other global trade programs are always a point of concern for corporations and businesses engaging in international trades. Palazzo Law Boutique assists clients by offering expert advice on how to comply with the customs laws and regulations in Italy.
Our customs audit legal consultants will help you come up with a robust customs compliance program and supply chain security that will give your business a competitive legal edge. We also conduct internal audits and investigations, pursue custom rulings, and negotiate penalty reduction for our clients. And when investigated by the customs agency, we provide advisory services are all stages of the investigation.
Our customs and customs audit assistance covers the following service areas:
- Classification & valuation
- Duty preference/reduction programs
- Trade remedies and litigations
- Cargo security: C-TPAT, BTA
- Internal reviews, assessments and compliance audits
- Enforcement: criminal/civil penalties, seizures, forfeitures and detentions
- Customs administrative rulings, protests and petitions
- Export controls
- Legal guidance, trade seminars
We will help you overcome the government-induced barriers of global trade, and explore profitable opportunities.
How We Help You
- Advice on all aspects of import and export of goods and services
- Handle all customs duties, including classification, quotas, customs valuation and mitigation of penalties.
- Offer innovative international trade and custom management initiatives
- Advice on important aspects of EU customs compliance practices
- Handle all communications on behalf of our clients with the relevant local authorities, including but not limited to Italian local Custom Authority (Agenzia delle Dogane) to satisfy compliance regulations and to achieve successful release of goods.
Let us work with you, the first consultation comes with no obligation
SPEAK TO A MEMBER OF OUR TEAM
Get in touch with our team of experienced lawyers and legal consultants for professional advice and legal assistance and book for consultancy. We would love to hear from you. Fill out the form on this page and will endeavour to get back to you within 48 hours.